S.T.U.N. M2 - Nitro V (Blue)
The S.T.U.N. which stands for "Short Tanto Utility Necker", is a neck knife derivative of the S.T.U.B. knife that focuses on deployment speed and utility
This STUN M2 features many upgrades compared to its predecessor:
- The blade is now Nitro V instead of the standard AEB-L which has added Nitrogen and Vanadium to improve edge performance and achieve higher hardness and corrosion resistance.
- The index finger ring is now made from titanium instead of brass and enables for swift retrieval from its kydex sheath
- Handles are machined from Aluminum and hard anodize black to provide wear resistance. It also features a button lock that enables the handle to extend and lock for increased purchase, allowing the user for a more secure grip.
With its compacted profile and various carry options, the S.T.U.N. makes for a perfect EDC companion. Always sharp and ready to go.
- Blade Steel: Nitro V
- Blade Finish: Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 2"
- Blade Grind: Chisel
- Overall Opened Length: 5.10"
- Closed Length: 4.72"
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Index Ring: Titanium
- Kydex Sheath Included