The S.T.U.N. which stands for Short Tanto Utility Necker, is a neck knife originally derivative of the flagship S.T.U.B. knife that focuses on deployment speed and utility.
This STUN M2 features many upgrades compared to its predecessor:
- The blade is now CTS-XHP instead of the standard AEB-L due to its higher carbon content and superior resistance to corrosion and wear.
- The index finger ring is now made from titanium instead of brass and enables for swift retrieval from its kydex sheath
- Handles are machined from aluminum and hard anodize black to provide wear resistance. It also features a button lock that enables the handle actuate and lock for adjust ergonomics.
With its compacted profile, various carry options, and actuating ergonomics, the S.T.U.N. makes for a perfect EDC companion.
S.T.U.N. M2 - Carbonwashed (gold)
Titanium Color: gold
Out of Stock
- Blade steel: CTS-XHP
- Blade finish: Stonewashed
- Blade length: 2"
- Blade grind: Chisel
- Overall opened length: 5.10"
- Closed length: 4.72"
- Handle material: Anodized aluminum
- Index ring: Titanium
- Kydex sheath + ball chain included