** The Pre-Order Price is ONLY A DEPOSIT and will go towards the actual cost of the knife. THIS IS NOT THE FINAL PRICE. The remaining balance will be invoiced and does not include shipping costs. Knife will ship only after full amount has been paid for.
S.T.U.N. M2 - CARBON-WASHED
The S.T.U.N. which stands for "Short Tanto Utility Necker", is a neck knife derivative of the S.T.U.B. knife that focuses on deployment speed and utility
This STUN M2 features many upgrades compared to its predecessor:
- The blade is now Nitro V instead of the standard AEB-L which has added Nitrogen and Vanadium to improve edge performance and achieve higher hardness and corrosion resistance.
- The index finger ring is now made from titanium instead of brass and enables for swift retrieval from its kydex sheath
- Handles are machined from Aluminum and hard anodize black to provide wear resistance. It also features a button lock that enables the handle to extend and lock for increased purchase, allowing the user for a more secure grip.
With its compacted profile and various carry options, the S.T.U.N. makes for a perfect EDC companion. Always sharp and ready to go.
- Blade Steel: CTS-XHP
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewashed
- Blade Length: 2"
- Blade Grind: Chisel
- Overall Opened Length: 5.10"
- Closed Length: 4.72"
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Index Ring: Titanium
- Kydex Sheath Included